ESD MOLE™ Manhole Scrubber
Wastewater Odor Control for Street Level Sewer Manholes
The Purafil ESD MOLE™ Manhole Scrubber effectively removes odors from street-level sewer manholes. The collar of the scrubber rests just below the manhole cover. Odors enter the MOLE™ through the bottom of the unit and flow upwards through two passes of Odormix™ SP (patent-pending) media, where they are absorbed and chemically converted to non-organic salts. This is a passive system and does not change the integrity of the manhole.
• 304 Stainless steel construction
• Two MediaSAKs of Purafil ESD Odormix SP media
• Gasketing to prevent odor bypass
• P-Trap for runoff water drainage
• Folding 304 stainless steel lid for media entry
• Half MOLE containing one MediaSAK of Purafil ESD Odormix SP media (used on shallow manholes)
• Custom MOLE containing more than two MediaSAKs of Purafil ESD Odormix SP media for special situations where large odors are present
Below is the only information that Purafil will need to build your manhole scrubber. You can print this out and fax it to Purafil to get your street level odor solution started.